Rail Car Charter Fare Information
Our Continental breakfast will include a selection of the following items
German Coffee Cake
Orange Almond Bread
Bagels with Cream Cheese
- Corned Beef with Horseradish sauce (on the side) on rye bread
- Grilled Rueben
- Ham and Cheese served cold or grilled your choice of cheeses
- Italian submarine with ham, salami, prosciutto provelone, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes red onions, olive oil and Italian spices
- Chicken salad with craisins, and toasted walnuts, on a ciabatta bun
- Egg salad with bacon and crisp lettuce
- Tuna salad
- Hot roast beef French dip
- Mini Hamburger sliders with fried onions
- Grilled chicken breast with basil mayonnaise served warm
- Meatball subs with mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce
- Philly cheese steak sub with sautéed peppers and onions
- Grilled portobella mushroom with peppers , onions, and garlic aioli
- Baked turkey pastrami and provelone on focaccia
- Roasted Pork tenderloin with honey-mustard mayonnaise
- Grilled fresh fish wrap with Asian coleslaw
- Shredded mesquite rubbed pork on fresh baked roll with bar-b-q sauce
- Grilled cheese, tomato and bacon
- Roast turkey and gravy with cranberry sauce
- Sloppy Joes
- Potato-leek with bacon and braised leeks
- Asparagus with veal quenelles
- Cauliflower with green pea puree
- Chicken almondine
- Clam chowder
- Corn and potato chowder
- Lobster bisque
- With almond dumplings
- Canolini bean with spinach and procuitto
- With noodles or wild rice
- Mushroom Barley
- Beef Barley
- French onion
- Oriental vegetable and noodle
- Fresh tomato with shrimp quenelles
- Curried carrot with pea puree and grilled seafood
- Roasted root vegetables with pesto
- Hearty pea with ham
- Mandarin orange and red leaf lettuce with crisp bacon and red onion
- Spinach and strawberry with sweet and sour dressing
- Spinach and hot bacon dressing
- Stand up garden salad with blueberry vinaigrette
- Grilled romaine and radicchio with walnut dressing
- Mixed greens with grilled peaches and citrus vinaigrette
- Napa salad (house favorite)
- Tomato and fresh mozzarella with mixed greens and red wine vinaigrette
- Trio salad cucumber, 3 bean, carrot and raisin
- Ceasar salad
- Mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette, glazed almonds and craisins
- Cucumber and apple with anise vinaigrette
- Wedge of bib lettuce with poppy seed dressing
- Green bean salad with dill dressing and tomato sorbet
- Sweet and sour beets with goat cheese and mixed baby lettuces
- Spring greens with cranberry vinaigrette and chevre cheese
- Broccoli and cauliflower toss
- Birds nest salad with julienne vegetables
- Leaf lettuces with cucumbers, tomatoes and onions, Italian dressing and shredded parmesan cheese
- Grilled beef tenderloin steak on caramelized red onion served on lyonnaise potatoes, steamed broccoli flowerettes and topped with béarnaise sauce.
- New York strip steak coated with fresh cracked peppercorns, then pan seared. Accompanied by garlic mashed potato, zucchini petals and Dijon mustard sauce.
- Steak Diane….. a classical favorite. Medallions of tenderloin pan fried and topped with brandy and chive demi-glase, served with potato gnocchi and cauliflower.
- Savory Hungarian Goulash slowly braised flavored with lemon and caraway, served over old fashioned noodles.
- Roasted prime rib au jus with double baked potato and buttered asparagus.
- Beef Stroganoff, creamy and rich with wild mushrooms and sweet pickles, served with potato pancake and fresh vegetables.
- Yankee pot roast accompanied by braised root vegetables and pan gravy.
- Sicilian steak…… Italian breaded tenderloin sautéed in olive oil served with roasted garlic angel hair pasta and fresh pea pods.
- Roasted striploin served with wild mushroom sauce, horseradish mashed potato and green beans in almond butter.
- Marinated flank steak teriyaki served with oriental ramen noodles.
- Italian beef rolls stuffed with fresh herbs and seasoned bread crumbs then braised, served with penne pasta with roasted tomato coulis and green peas.
LAMB & VEAL SELECTIONS
- Grilled lamb loin served on baked lima beans and olives with honey and cidar vinegar demi-glase with braised belgium endive.
- Baked rack of lamb crusted with fresh herb medley, rosemary roasted potatoes and honey glazed carrots.
- Roasted leg of lamb stuffed with garlic and thyme accompanied by mashed potatoes and grilled radicchio.
- Butter sautéed veal strip steaks with morel sauce on diced potato and onion and fresh asparagus.
- Roast veal loin with raspberry sauce served on angel hair pasta finished with cauliflower topped with buttered breadcrumbs.
- Slow braised veal shank with root vegetables and natural pan juices.
- Stuffed veal chop with spinach and havarti cheese served on wild mushroom compote surrounded by mashed potato and chives
- Grilled pork tenderloin wrapped in apple wood smoked bacon, served on apple and onion marmalade finished with maple sweet potato puree and Dijon sauce
- Old fashioned pork roast with potatoes and carrots served with country gravy and homemade apple sauce.
- Panko breaded pork chops with sweet – sour red cabbage and mashed potatoes.
- Baked ham with mustard and brown sugar glaze accompanied by au gratin potatoes and vegetable medley.
- Tex – mex pulled pork slow simmered with a mélange of peppers served with warm flour tortilla shells, Spanish rice and black bean puree.
- Moraccon braised pork with savory rub, accompanied by artichoke, tomato and saffron flavored rice.
- Spedini…..Italian breaded pork tenderloin served with stewed zucchini and fusilli pasta.
- Grilled pork tenderloin served on carmelized red onion, rosemary roasted potatoes finished with port wine syrup.
- Crispy pan fried chicken the old fashioned way with mashed potatoes and sautéed peas and carrots
- Stuffed chicken breast with ham and smoked gouda cheese served with basmati rice pilaf with light sherry sauce and broccoli flowerettes.
- Chicken Picatta…… boneless chicken breast dipped in egg and parmesan cheese then sautéed. Served with fettuccini topped with tomato basil sauce.
- Chicken breast stuffed with spinach served on jasmine rice finished with roasted red pepper coulis
- Poached chicken breast served on saffron cous cous, finished with cilantro infused oil and fresh vegetable
- Classic coq au vin……. Slow braised with pearl onions and button mushrooms served on brown rice.
- Pecan crusted chicken breast with spinach linguini and carrot basil souffle.
- Cajun Chicken breast served on red beans and rice finished with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Boneless duck stuffed with wild rice and roasted. Served with honey-lime sauce and buttered green beans.
- Sauteed duck breast served medium rare with Grand Marnier sauce on yellow lentils and fresh asparagus
- Old fashioned roasted turkey breast with sage dressing, cranberry sauce and vegetable medley.
- Sauteed turkey breast topped with asparagus and crab meat finished with hollandaise sauce
- Seared sea scallops served on creamed spinach surrounded by wild rice and lemon essence.
- Baked halibut on whole wheat angel hair pasta with fresh asparagus and 2 sauces lemon and tomato beurre blanc.
- Poached atlantic salmon on green pea puree surrounded by curried carrot sauce with tart apple bits.
- Baked salmon roulade on parsley boiled red potatoes and broccoli flowerettes finished with saffron-pernod sauce.
- Panko breaded tilapia on fresh mango salsa, with basmati rice.
- Grilled cajun shrimp on fettuccini alfredo with fresh vegetables.
- Cocoanut breaded shrimp with sweet-sour dipping sauce and vegetable fried rice.
- Crab cake with remoulade sauce topped with baby lettuces in vinaigrette.
- Shrimp and scallops baked in puff pastry.
- Chocolate decadence with crème anglaise and raspberry sauce
- Raspberry bavarian on nut meringue with chocolate sauce
- Key lime pie
- Apple pie
- Cheese cake tartlets
- Chocolate mousse
- Lemon meringue pie
- Assorted cookies
- Assorted truffles
- Lemon napoleons
- Chocolate mousse with pirouette cookie
- Chocolate cake ala mode
- Crème Brulee
- Warm banana in puff dough with almond crème and chocolate
- Trio of sorbets
- Ice cream sundaes
- Mini shaum tortes with vanilla ice cream and strawberries
- Cherry cobbler
- Bread pudding with warm caramel sauce
- Vanilla panna cotta with passion fruit syrup
- Fresh berries in Zabayonne sauce